Guest access is enabled for the up-coming semester's academic courses from the start of pre-registration period through the end of add/drop to enable students to view syllabi and other course information while they are choosing courses. (Guest access enables people who are not registered in a course to enter it.)
- Log in to Bryn Mawr's Moodle site using your college credentials.
- Go to the Home page.
- Scroll down to the Course Categories section, click Academic, then find the current academic year and semester.
- Click on a subject abbreviation (ANTH for anthropology courses, ARAB for Arabic courses, etc.) to view courses in that subject.
- Click on the i (information) to see the course instructor(s) and any summary information they’ve added.
- You will be able to enter a course by clicking on its title, if any of the following is true:
- You are enrolled in the course
- There is a (Guest access) icon next to the course name.
- There is a (Guest access requires password) icon next to the course name and you have course passcode. If you do not have the passcode, contact the instructor.
Note: Ask instructor to enroll you as an Auditor if you need to submit assignments or participate in course activities before your registration is finalized. Guests can only view courses, they cannot participate in them.
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!