What is guest access?
Guest access allows users to view a Moodle course even if they have not yet registered or do not have an active role in the course. Guest access to Moodle courses will be enabled for the current semester’s academic courses during pre-registration and registration so that faculty can share course information with students who have not yet enrolled.
Before you start, you will need access to the following:
- a laptop, desktop, or mobile device
- moodle.brynmawr.edu using your college credentials OR guest access to a specific Moodle page.
- Go to Course Categories on your Moodle Dashboard.
- Click Academics, then find the category for the current semester and choose a subject (e.g., ANTH.SP23, BIOL.SP23, etc.).
- Click on the i (information icon) in the course listing to see the name of the instructor and any summary info they’ve added.
- You can click on the title of a course to enter it if any of the following is true:
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!
Phone: 610-526-7440 | Library and Help Desk hours
Email: email@example.com | Service catalog
Location: Canaday Library 1st floor