How to edit
- Underneath your video, click the Edit button to bring up the video editor.
- Once the video editor is open, you will see the timeline at the bottom of the screen with a track for each video stream. Typically, this will include the primary (P1) and secondary (S1) streams.
- When you click the Play icon the video will begin to play and the red vertical bar will move along the timeline to indicate which section of the video is playing.
- Use the Cut icon to trim or cut the video.
- Panopto will automatically save any changes you make to the video, as indicated by the time stamp in the top right corner. However, it is essential that you click the blue Apply icon when you are finished editing in order for your changes to take effect.
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!