This article reviews BIONIC's redesigned user interface which features a new header located at the top of all pages.
Bryn Mawr / Haverford BIONIC logo
- Home: access to the first page shown when signing in
- Search: access the search bar
- Actions: access to help and logout
- Compass: access to more features
- organizes content for Alumni, Employees, Faculty, and Students
- appears in a mobile-friendly tile layout
- users are shown an appropriate homepage depending on their role
- a down arrow indicates that you have multiple roles
- quickly access any content for which you have security access to
- particularly useful for administrative users (e.g., process monitor, query)
The preferred method of navigation for content outside of the homepage navigator. All functions that administrative users have security access for can be found here.
This will return you to the classic left-hand navigation. This method of navigation may be removed in the future, and we encourage the use of the Navigator and global search.
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!