As an editing teacher in a Moodle course, you can restore activities (including assignments, files, and quizzes) that have been deleted from your Moodle course within the last 14 days.
Before you start, you may need the following:
- an Instructor of Record or Other Editing Teacher role in a Bryn Mawr Moodle course.
Restore a Moodle Activity
- Got to your main course menu and select More.
- From the drop-down menu that opens, select Recycle Bin.
- This will bring you to the Recycle Bin page, which shows you all activities that have been deleted within the last 14 days.
- To add back a deleted activity, click the arrow icon Restore next to the activity name. This will return it to its previous position on the course page.
You also can click Delete for any of the activities in the Recycle Bin menu. This will permanently delete them. Furthermore, you can select Delete All on this page to permanently delete all activities. Moodle automatically and permanently deletes activities that have been in the Recycle Bin for more than 14 days.
Note: It may take a few minutes for a deleted activity to appear in the the Recycle Bin menu.
Further reading on Moodle's recycle bin
- MoodleDocs: Recycle Bin
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!