As an edting teacher in a Moodle course, you can restore activities (including assignments, files, and quizzes) that have been deleted from your Moodle course within the last 14 days through the Recycle Bin feature.
Before you start, you may need the following:
- an Instructor of Record or Other Editing Teacher role in a Bryn Mawr Moodle course.
- Once in your course, click the Action menu (gear icon). Select “Recycle Bin" (trash icon).
- This will bring you to the Recycle Bin page, which shows you all activities that have been deleted within the last 14 days.
- To add a deleted activity back to your course page, click the arrow icon 'Restore' next to the activity name.
- You can manually delete the activity permanently by clicking the trash can icon. You can also click “Delete all” to remove all activities in the recycle bin.
Note: It may take a few minutes for an activity to appear in the Recycle Bin after being deleted.
Important: Any activities in the Recycle Bin will be permanently deleted after 14 days.
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!
Phone: 610-526-7440 | Library and Help Desk hours
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Service catalog
Location: Canaday Library 1st floor