Hiding grade item or category prevents students from seeing the grade and any feedback comments or files an instructor has provided for it.
Before you start, you may need access to the following:
- an Instructor of record or Other editing teacher role in a Bryn Mawr Moodle course
- On your course main page, click Turn editing on (if it isn't on already).
- Click Grades in the left sidebar.
- Click Setup > Grader Report.
- Find the grade item or category you wish to hide, go to the Actions column, and click Edit.
- Select Hide.
- Click Save changes.
When you are ready to reveal grades to students, repeat the steps above, but choose Show in step 5.
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!
Phone: 610-526-7440 | Library and Help Desk hours
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Service catalog
Location: Canaday Library 1st floor