- Log in to your WeVideo account.
- Click Projects.
- Click the blue-and-white (Create new project) icon.
- Give your project a Title and a short Description.
- Select the appropriate Project type:
- Personal (if you are making a video alone)
- Collaborative (if you want to co-create a video with others)
- Shared (you want to co-create a media library with others, but everyone will make their own videos using that media).
Note: If you aren’t certain, choose Personal. You can change it to a Collaborative project, and change a Collaborative project to a Shared one later, under Project Settings but you cannot convert a Shared project to either other type.
- Click Next.
- If prompted, to Add Members to Project (not shown for Personal projects) choose one:
- Select members/groups — pick from the list of people who have accounts on BMC’s WeVideo license.
- Invite with link — to get an invitation link that works for anyone; if the recipient doesn’t have a WeVideo account, they will be prompted to create one when they click on the link. If they aren’t eligible for a BMC account, they can create a free personal one.
Note: You can also add people to your project later, by clicking the Add members icon.
- Add Media clips now or click Next to skip this step (you can always do this later).
- Click Finish.
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!
Phone: 610-526-7440 | Library and Help Desk hours
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Service catalog
Location: Canaday Library 1st floor