This article reviews how to install ChemDraw on College and personal computing devices.
Do NOT use this process for devices in College classrooms or teaching labs. For assistance with these devices, contact the Help Desk.
- Open Google Chrome
- Navigate to the ChemDraw Site License Page
- If prompted, click Continue to Site
- In the search box, type in Bryn Mawr College and press Enter
- Under Register to download the latest version of ChemDraw, click Register
- Enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Home Address
- Email address: use your College email
- Click Submit
- Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Create account
- Click the Sign Up tab
- Enter your College email address and a new password
- Click SIGN UP
- On the left-hand pane, click List Downloads
- Click ChemOffice+ Cloud (Previously named ChemOffice Professional)
- Click ChemOffice
- On the right-hand side, click the File Name for any file(s) that you need to download
- Follow the instructions in the Product User Guide and Product Activation User Guide
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!