When you have finished editing your project you need to “finish,” or export it as a video, in order to share it.
- Go to your Dashboard, find the project and click Edit.
- Click the Finish tab.
- Give the finished video a title.
- Select a resolution. Keep in mind that the higher the resolution, the larger the storage size.
- Choose the screen image from the video that you want to be the thumbnail.
- Click Finish.
Finished videos will be available under the Exports tab in the main menu.
Share a video
- Click the Exports tab.
- Double-click on the video to open it.
- In order to share a video, it must be listed as Public. Click on the Change privacy to set your video to Public.
- Click the appropriate Share button to share to Facebook, Twitter, or to get a link or an embed code that you can paste into a Moodle site, web page, etc.
You can also click Download to download the video file to your device, and then upload the file into a video streaming site (e.g. Youtube) or file sharing site (e.g. OneDrive) to share it.
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!
Phone: 610-526-7440 | Library and Help Desk hours
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Service catalog
Location: Canaday Library 1st floor