Teams is a college-supported platform for connecting synchronously with students and other staff members.
Note: You do not need to request that a Team be created in order to use the Teams app for communication and collaboration with students and colleagues. Detailed documentation for teaching with Teams is available.
- Get started: What is Microsoft Teams
- Access Teams on your browser
- Download the desktop client
- Schedule and join meetings
- Microsoft Teams: Accessibility Features
- Microsoft Extensive step-by-step video training
- Share a whiteboard
- Switch from Skype for Business to Teams
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!
Phone: 610-526-7440 | Library and Help Desk hours
Email: email@example.com | Service catalog
Location: Canaday Library 1st floor