The following applies to departing BMC faculty/staff. For new hires, see BMC On-Boarding Computing Checklist.
When: you know an employee is leaving
This should occur ASAP, once you’re aware they’re leaving.
- Have them review Leaving Bryn Mawr College
- Determine existing computing equipment
- College-provided primary computer?
- Departmentally-owned computer?
- Monitors and other peripherals?
- Contact LITS with the above information to schedule retrieval and/or reimaging of said equipment
When: the employee leaves
- Determine their telephone extension
- Contact LITS with the above information to have their extension removed or reassigned
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!
Phone: 610-526-7440 | Library and Help Desk hours
Email: email@example.com | Service catalog
Location: Canaday Library 1st floor