The following applies to departing BMC faculty/staff. For new hires, see BMC On-Boarding Computing Checklist.
When: you know an employee is leaving
This should occur ASAP, once you’re aware they’re leaving.
- Have them review Leaving Bryn Mawr College
- Determine existing computing equipment
- College-provided primary computer?
- Departmentally-owned computer?
- Monitors and other peripherals?
- Contact LITS with the above information to schedule retrieval and/or reimaging of said equipment
When: the employee leaves
- Determine their telephone extension
- Contact LITS with the above information to have their extension removed or reassigned
If you have any additional questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to the Help Desk!