Zoom is a web-conferencing platform. We have created articles about the most common Zoom tasks, but Bryn Mawr students, faculty and staff have many other options for learning how to use Zoom.
- Zoom's Learning Center houses all of Zoom's live and video-based training resources, including:
- Course and Learning Plans. Zoom has grouped short pre-recorded demo videos into on-demand themed courses and course series (learning plans), including several specifically for educators. Some materials are available in multiple languages.
- Live Training. Zoom trainers host offers regularly scheduled live trainings on both basic and advanced topics. Recordings of previous webinars are available on demand.
- Show Me Videos. View individual demo videos from the courses and learning plans on demand.
- Zoom Support has a database of help articles organized by feature (webinar, meeting, etc.) and device (web portal or Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android app).
- Linkedin Learning has videos and courses on related topics like facilitating virtual meetings, engaging a virtual audience, and livestreaming techniques. (see LinkedIn Learning: Overview if you need to set up your account).